Conditions of purchase:
- The minimum quantity of t-shirts per pack is 50 pieces. We divide your order so that there are minimum 5 pieces of each size.
- The neckline of the t-shirt is trimmed with a binding, the backline is finished with a tape.
- Information concerning the sizes should be sent via e-mail (email@example.com) along with order number on the day of purchase. Otherwise we will decide by ourselves and cut the most popular sizes (XS, S, M, L, XL,XXL).
- The pricing of t-shirts of other composition varies. Having added specific products to the cart, respective prices are visible.
- The production lead time for orders: up to 200 pcs is 15 workdays
- The main requirement of order execution is settling the payment. The production lead time starts the moment the payment is posted in our bank account.
- After placing the order, there is a 3 work days deadline to send us your company labels (if they are to be used) and graphic logo (jpeg, pdf or png format) to be used in interior labels. Should you fail to deliver the logo and labels, it will effect in a delay of the production lead time or the production of clothing without the customer's logo.
- The purchase via our website automatically means that you accept the terms and conditions of the fee-for-task agreement. The purchased clothing is non-refundable, which is why we advise our customers to buy prototypes (serving as models of ordered products).